History of the institution
Organized in 1945 onkokabinet on the street. Komissarova conducted only an out-patient reception of patients and organizational-methodical work (doctor Gritsay). For surgical treatment of cancer patients, 5 beds were allocated in the First Soviet Hospital.Organized in 1945 onkokabinet on the street. Komissarova conducted only an out-patient reception of patients and organizational-methodical work (doctor Gritsay). For surgical treatment of cancer patients, 5 beds were allocated in the First Soviet Hospital.
In 1948, a 45-bed hospital was opened along Zhdanov Street, and from that time the dispensary began to provide specialized oncological care (in the beginning - radiological, subsequently, from 1956 - surgical). In addition to clinical departments, an X-ray room and a pathological histology laboratory were opened.
In 1962, the dispensary moved to the building along the street. Tsiolkovsky, 119a (radiological building).
In 1967 the main building of the dispensary was built.
In 1989 the polyclinic building of the GOKOD was opened. By order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus No112 of June 17, 1993 and the order of the RCD under the Gomel Regional Executive Committee No247 of August 30, 1993, the dispensary was given the status of
In 1994 - moving to a new building on the street. Medical, 2 (in the beginning - Davydovskaya).
Since the inception of the dispensary, there has been a gradual opening of specialized departments - radiological, radiogynecological, radiosurgical, onco- surgical. In 1990, the oncological department was opened, in 1993 - the chemotherapy department, in 1994 - the separation of head and neck tumors and the department of rehabilitation and microsurgery, in 1999 - the department of radioiodine therapy. The oncological service of the Gomel region was formed and improved with the participation of the leading specialists of the dispensary, doctors Sosnovsky GA, Leonenko II, Sidorenko NV, Basina FG, Aksenova GA, Belousova VB, Sokolova AA, Gremeshkevich GK, Fridkina IA, Matylevich ME, Trofimova VM, Sidorenko II, Alperovich DM, Rabykinoy AA, nurses Markova NV, Korobkina NA, Chernova RA, Savina LV
The main doctors:
KNISH Nikolai Vasilievich
- headed the Gomel oncology dispensary from 1948 to 1954.
Krivoshcheky Alexey Filippovich (February 26, 1905 - October 22, 1975). Honored Doctor of the Republic of Belarus. He graduated from the Minsk Medical Institute in 1933, then worked as the head physician of the Dobrush District Hospital, the chief doctor of the Vetka District Hospital, the inspector of the regional health department, during the Second World War, the leading surgeon of the evacuation hospital. From 1945 to 1950 years. - Head of the Gomel Regional Department of Health. From 1954 to 1965 the year. was the chief doctor of the Gomel Regional Oncological Dispensary.
PECHENKO Vladimir Stepanovich (3.05.1927 - April 24, 1984). He graduated from the Minsk Medical Institute in 1953, then worked as a surgeon, from 1965 to 1984. - Chief doctor of oncology dispensary. With him, the radiological building of the dispensary was put into operation.
Sukolinsky Vladimir Nikolaevich, doctor of medical sciences, professor. He headed GOOO from April 1984 to May 1985. Then he moved to work at the NIIOiIRR them. Alexandrova N.N.
Drobyshevskaya Inessa Mikhailovna (born August 23, 1947). After graduating from the Vitebsk Medical Institute in 1971, she worked as a gynecologist in a polyclinic, and from 8.02.1973 she worked as a radiologist at the gynecological department of the State Pedagogical University. Since 17.09.1984 she was deputy chief physician of the dispensary, from 15.01.1986 to 1994 - chief physician of GOKOD. During its work, a polyclinic building of the oncology center was constructed and design work was carried out to build a new building of the dispensary, the construction of which continued from 1988 to 1994. Since August 1994 - Minister of Health of the Republic of Belarus, then was elected chairman of the Commission on Social Affairs of the House of Representatives of the Supreme Council of the Republic of Belarus.
PriGozhaya Tatyana Ivanovna (born September 27, 1959). After graduating from the medical institute in 1983, she worked as a doctor - surgeon of a polyclinic, from 1986 to 1991. - doctor - oncologist of the GOKOD, from March 1991 to March 1995 she was deputy chief physician of GOKOD in the medical unit, from 6.03.95 she acted as the head physician of the dispensary. She headed the Gomel Regional Clinical Oncology Center from June 26, 1995 to 2015.
TERESHKO Alexander Vladimirovich (born 01.03.1966). After graduating from the Grodno Medical Institute in 1989, he worked as a doctor-oncologist-surgeon in the Gomel Regional Clinical Oncology Dispensary. In March 2000, he became deputy chief physician for surgery at GOKOD, and worked in this position for 3 years. In March 2004 he was appointed the head of the operation unit of the oncology dispensary, having worked in this position for 11 years. On March 28, 2015, he was appointed the chief doctor of the Gomel Regional Clinical Oncology Center.
LOS Dmitrii Mikhailovich (born 27.07.1981). In 2004 he graduated from the Gomel State Medical University. Since 2005 - the anesthesiologist-resuscitator Lelchitskaya TMO, 2006 - the head of the department of anesthesiology and resuscitation of the Lelchitsa CRH, 2010 - the deputy chief doctor for polyclinic work, 2013 - the deputy chief physician for medical services to the population, in 2014 - Chief Physician of the US "Lelchitsa CRH." In 2015 he took the post of chief physician