Mortem Office (PAO) was founded in 1974g.na base body 1 N (ul.Tsiolkovskogo, 119a) .In PAO currently located in two-story building, built on a standard project in 1994 (ul.Meditsinskaya, 2).
On the basis of the old building (ul.Tsiolkovskogo, 119a) remained histology laboratory for immediate intraoperative studies.
Qualification of pathologists and laboratory technicians, as well as modern equipment allow you to perform a large amount of histopathological issledovaniy.V 2016 PAO produced 130,662 outpatient study of biopsy, operational, advisory material from the 27754 cases, including the 6490 urgent intraoperative rapid biopsy, 9817 immunohistochemistry .
The following types of studies used in the laboratory:
- Urgent histological examination (biopsy Express) using a microtome-cryostat.
- Routine histological examination of tissue after posting paraffin and staining.
- Additional histochemical staining methods: picrofucsin Van Gieson on connective tissue stains on lipids with Sudan -3 and sudan black B, Schick reaction mucopolysaccharides amyloid stain Congo red, silver impregnation by Foote, coloring by silver Grimeliusu for detection of endocrine activity , dyed lime on Cossu, dyed Campylobacter Giemsa, dyed HBs antigen and copper-associated protein of Shikata.
- Consulting study of histological preparations ready.
- Immunnogistohimicheskie study
To improve the results of treatment of breast cancer must be considered significant prognostic factor for cancer. Using sets Corporation monoclonal antibodies, we define in breast tumor tissues by immunohistochemistry following factors:
- estrogenretseptorny status
- progesteronretseptorny status
- HER2 / neu (c-erb B2) status
We perform immunogistohimeskuyu diagnosis of lymphoproliferative diseases, identification of tumors histogenesis.
Our panel of antibodies includes:
ER, PR, BRCA-1, bcl-2, c-erbB-2, CD1a, CD2, CD3, CD4, CD5, CD8, CD10, CD15, CD20, CD23, CD30, CD34, CD45, CD68, Cyclin D1, PAX5 , EMA, Chromogranin A, Synaptophysin. (PANCK (MNF116), CK19, CK20, CEA, VIMENTIN, MELANOSOME (HMB-45), MELAN A (MART-1), S100, CA125, CA19.9, ALPHA-FETOPROTEIN, RENAL CELL CARCINOMA, CKHMW, AMACR).
The PAO used MICROM firm line (MGB) - Germany; microscopes Axiolab, Olympus, fabric processor HISTOKINETTE STP120 (MICROM) microtome cryostat MICROM HM 565 M, microtome cryostat Leica CM 1110 paraffin casting station microtome rotor for paraffin sectioning MICROM HM 330 and microtome cryostat Leica CM 1850 microtome Leica RM 2125, Leica DSC microtome disc 2.
The cost of the survey, according to the price-list prices for medical services, section "Oncology" information on the prices of the study is available by phone. 49-15-00 from 8:00 to 16:00 in the office of paid services
COMPOSITION OF MEDICAL BRANCH:
• Achinovich SL GOKOD works since 1990. (Highest since 1998., Candidate of Medical Sciences in 2012).
• Primary specialization in Pathological Anatomy based LenGIDUV (Leningrad) 15.02.-17.04.1986.
• Training for the microscopic diagnosis of biopsies Hamburg (Germany) 12.09.-10.10.1996.
• TU "Selected questions of Pathological Anatomy" BelMAPO 11.05.-26.05.1998.
• Training on the job "Diagnosis of thyroid neoplasms" RSPC OSCHZH Minsk 05.04.-04.18.1999.
• Training on the pathological anatomy of thyroid disease Lübeck (Germany) 05.09.-02.10.2000.
• Training for the differential diagnosis of thyroid neoplasms Munich (Germany) 12.09.-11.10.2001.
• TU "Microscopic diagnosis of biopsies" BelMAPO 10.11.-21.11.2002.
• TU "Pathological anatomy of the central nervous system tumors" BelMAPO 10.11.-21.11.2003.
• TU "Pathological anatomy of skin tumors" BelMAPO 26.09.-07.10.2005.
• TU "Pathological Anatomy of gynecological diseases" BelMAPO 15.05.-26.05.2006.
• TU "Pathological Anatomy of gynecological diseases" BelMAPO 02.11-02.12.2009.
• TU "Pathological anatomy of head and neck tumors" BelMAPO 14.11.-13.12.2011.
• TU "Pathological anatomy of soft tissue tumors" BelMAPO 16.11.-15.12.2015.
• Gelashin SF GOKOD works since 1996. (First category since 2005.). Primary specialization in Pathological Anatomy based BelMAPO 01.02.-05.04.1999.
• Training on the job "Diagnosis of thyroid neoplasms" RSPC OSCHZH Minsk 05.04.-16.04.2004.
• TU "Pathological Anatomy of gynecological diseases" BelMAPO 16.05.-27.05.2005.
• TU "Pathological Anatomy of gynecological diseases" BelMAPO 29.01.-09.02.2007.
• TU "Pathological Anatomy of gynecological diseases" BelMAPO 17.03.-28.03.2008.
• TU "Mikroskipicheskaya diagnostic biopsies" BelMAPO 01.02.-02.-03.2010.
• TU "Pathological Anatomy of gynecological diseases" BelMAPO 12.05.-10.06.2014.
• Scholar SL GOKOD works since 2001. (First category since 2009.). Primary specialization in Pathological Anatomy based BelMAPO 02.02.-02.04.2004.
• TU "Pathological anatomy of skin tumors" BelMAPO 12.12.-23.12.2005.
• TU "Microscopic diagnosis of biopsies" BelMAPO 16.11.-07.12.2007.
• TU "Pathologic diagnosis of CNS tumors" BelMAPO 14.04.-25.04.2008.
• TU "Pathological Anatomy of gynecological diseases" BelMAPO 12.11.-11.12.2012.
• TU "Making the final diagnosis and the medical certificate of death" BelMAPO 14.02.-02.28.2017.
• Petruleva SI GOKODs works in 2010. (First category with 2014). Primary specialization in Pathological Anatomy based BelMAPO 17.01.2011.-13.05.2011.
• TU "Pathology of soft tissues" BelMAPO 18.10-16.11.2012.
• TU "Pathological anatomy of head and neck tumors" BelMAPO 15.10.-11.13.2015.
• Romanov RV works with GOKOD 2014. (Second category from 2017 g). Primary specialization in Pathological Anatomy based BelMAPO 23.01.-05.24.2013.
TU "Making the final diagnosis and the medical certificate of death" BelMAPO 22.02.-03.04.2017.
Medical data for correspondence consultation can be sent by express mail to the address:
246012, Gomel, ul.Meditsinskaya 2. Establishment "Gomel Regional Clinical Oncology Dispensary" or