Department of Anaesthesiology and Reanimation
In accordance with the order of the department of anesthesiology and intensive care is organized as a part of health care setting and is a structural unit of the hospital.
Head. Department - Murychev Sergey Yurevich
has the highest qualification category,
work experience - 30 years.
- Drobyshevskaya Tamara Nikolaevna has the highest qualification category, work experience - 37 years;
- Burlakov Potr Konstantinovich has the highest qualification category, work experience - 27 years;
- Rankovic Leonid Yefimovich has the highest qualification category, work experience - 21 years;
- Anasovich Dmitry Ivanovich has the highest qualification category, work experience - 20 years;
- Efimov Stanislav Sergeevich has the highest qualification category, work experience - 15 years;
- Chernyavskiy Dmitriy Olegovich is the first qualification category, work experience - 15 years;
- Zhelyuk Sergey Aleksandrovich has a first qualification category, work experience - 11 years;
- Kazykalevich Mihail Nikolaevich is the first qualification category work experience - 9 years;
- Kazakov Vladimir Valerevich has the second qualification category, work experience - 6 years;
- Schuchko Andrey Anatolevich has the first qualification category work experience - 8 years;
- Kustikova Irina Aleksandrovna has the second qualification category, work experience - 9 years;
- Vahotsky Andrey Borisovich has a first qualification category, work experience - 15 years.
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Institution "Gomel Regional Clinical Oncology Center" deployed for 12 beds, provides work for 2 blocks.
The Department provides anesthetic 9 scheduled and 1 emergency operation (14 operating tables).
In connection with hospital-wide major tasks separation resuscitation for 12 beds provides professional assistance using modern methods of intensive care, hospital patients all profiles. The total floor area is 360 square meters. m
The Department provides anesthetic during abdominal, gynecologic, urologic, thoracic, mammography, plastic and microsurgery, operations of the head and neck. Widely used endotracheal anesthesia, intravenous, spinal, epidural anesthesia, wires and combined anesthesia. In the wards intensive care unit is held in the main resuscitation and intensive care of acute conditions have arisen, and treatment of the underlying disease is conducted by doctors of relevant departments of the hospital.
In the early postoperative period, the majority of patients being treated in the intensive care unit. Given that the majority of patients with middle and old age, they carry out the necessary preoperative preparation that determines the minimum number of complications in the vast and combined surgical interventions.
Emergency department is equipped with modern equipment.
In the equipment compartment has anesthetic machines - "Respect Plus", "MK 1-1", "1-2 MK", "Ohmeda 210 SE" and "Ohmeda 210". Branch has a high-end ventilator Event «Inspiration», ventilation «Puritan Bennett 7200"; "Vian 1-2", "Vian turbo-3", the monitoring system «Hewlett-Packard» from the central monitoring station. Bedside monitors have the following minimum functionality: electrocardioscope, non-invasive determination of blood pressure, pulse oximetry, plethysmography, 2-channel thermometry. In the expanded configuration using the bedside monitors can also capnometer and invasive pressure measurement (arterial, venous) connecting pulmonary artery catheter.
Apparatus for the EIT - «Physio-control LIFEPARK 9P», «Welch Allyn PIC 30". For intravenous infusion widely used dispensers and syringe pumps (pump) of various modifications. It has a central oxygen and vacuum hoses in the department.
Carried out round the clock monitoring, prolonged mechanical ventilation in different modes, are carried out in a timely manner the necessary therapeutic and diagnostic measures (radiological, endoscopic studies, inhalation, massage, etc..), If necessary, to consult experts drawn the appropriate profile. When anesthesiology and intensive care unit: one technician working round the clock, which serves, if necessary, the hospital department.
High bed occupancy in the department suggests that the separation of patients is constantly filled. Despite this requirement san.-epidemiological. mode are strictly observed, general cleaning are conducted in a timely manner, crops on the microflora.
Doctors of the department are actively involved in the work of the Belarusian Society of Anesthetist and the Regional Association of Anesthetist.