Oncological abdominal department
The department is deployed to 50 beds. Year-round in the system of alternation, the doctors of the department provide 2 advisory receptions in the polyclinic GOKOD (rooms №3 and №4).
Abdominal department staff:
Kudryashov Vadim Andreevich
Head of department
Graduate of the Gomel Medical University. The highest qualification category. Has been working in the ACS since 2001.
Podgorny Nikolai Nikolaevich.
Graduate of the Smolensk Medical Institute. The highest qualification category. Has been working in the ACS since 1995.
Shimanovsky Georgiy Mikhailovich.
A graduate of Vitebsk Medical Institute. The highest qualification category. Has been working in the AXO since 1986.
Dovidovich Sergey Vladimirovich.
Graduate of the Gomel Medical University. The highest qualification category. Has been working in the ACH since 1997.
Novak Sergey Vladimirovich.
Graduate of the Gomel Medical University. The highest qualification category. Has been working in the AXO since 2002.
Mikhailov Igor Viktorovich.
Graduate of the Smolensk Medical Institute. The highest qualification category. The senior lecturer of chair of oncology of Gomel medical university. Has been working in the AXO since 1994.
Starinchik Vyacheslav Ivanovich.
Graduate of the Grodno Medical Institute. The highest qualification category. Has been working in the ACS since 1995.
Graduate of the Gomel Medical University. The highest qualification category. He has been working in the GOKOD since 1997. Head of the operating unit.
Nesterovich Tatyana Nikolaevna.
She is a graduate of Gomel Medical University. He has been working in the AXO since 2012.
Specialists of the department perform surgical, combined (combined with radiation therapy) and complex (in combination with chemotherapy) treatment of malignant tumors of the stomach, intestines, liver, bile ducts, pancreas, spleen, adrenals, retroperitoneal space, extraorganic tumors of the abdominal cavity, and A number of benign, borderline and pre-tumor pathologies of the abdominal cavity organs and retroperitoneal space.
Over a year, more than 1,800 patients are treated on the basis of the department, more than 1,200 surgical procedures are performed, the average duration of surgical treatment is 12 days.
The percentage of mortality is only 1.9. This is one of the best indicators among domestic and foreign surgical clinics.
Operations performed in the department:
- Distal and proximal subtotal resection of the stomach, extirpation of the jelly, according to indications with resection of the esophagus
- Resection of the small intestine
- Resection of the colon
- Abdominal resection of the rectum with mesorectumectomy, abdominal-anal rectal resection with reduction to the anal canal of the sigmoid colon and the formation of the primary colanal anastomosis, rectal extirpation
- Total coloproctectomy with the formation of the pelvic intestinal tank
- Transanal removal of villous tumors of the rectum and sigmoid colon, including with videopenoscopy
- Anatomical and non-anatomic liver resections, hemihepatectomy, cholecystectomy
- The formation of bioliodigestive anastomies, gastroenteroanastomosis bypasses and intercusive anastomies
- Various variants of decompression of bile ducts and their stenting
- Gastro-pancreatoduodenal resection, distal pancreas resection with splenectomy, pancreatectomy; If necessary, resection and prosthetics of the main vessels
- Removal of extraorganic tumors of the abdominal cavity
- Removal of retroperitoneal tumors
- Combined operations with resection / removal of adjacent abdominal organs and retroperitoneal space
- Radiofrequency ablation of metastatic liver tumors
- Surgical and endoscopic treatment of cicatricial strictures of anastomoses
- Laparoscopic and video-assisted operations for tumors of the abdominal cavity and retroperitoneal space
The department performs surgical rehabilitation of patients after oncological interventions:
- Hinged colostomy
- Performing reconstructive operations on the large intestine with elimination of stoma and restoration of intestinal continuity
- Plastic of postoperative ventral hernias, including using synthetic mesh grafts
Patients under the supervision of the dressing nurse receive skills to care for the colostomy and use of kalopriemnikov.
Telephone for consultation: 8 (044) 544 52 51